Mar 4, 2008

SIX MONTHS BABY!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Jenna I like Lukes shark pjs. Good luck on your move I wish I could be there to help. It will be fun to see you guys place one day and mostly LUKE.

The Brown Family said...

Hi Jenna. It is 5:03am and I can't sleep. Holly woke up at 4:30am for a bottle, I know you understand! :-) What better to do when you can't sleep than look at blogs!? Little Luke is so big, but still so little! Six months is such a fun age. He is just adorable! I will post a prego pic as soon as I am showing more. To answer your question, it really isn't hard to be prego with a baby. Holly is so good so that helps. In the beginning I was a little more tired and sick but now that I am not sick it is just normal. I highly recommend it! :-) Two is going to be so FUN! Your poem below make me cry. And yes, I agree, we just know how lucky we are to have them.

Anonymous said...

Kreed!!! It's ray! How are you? I found your family through bon's blog!! Your family is sooo cute! I can't believe I haven't talked to you since highschool! How are you?

The DeVries said...

JENNA! He is the cutest baby ever! I can't believe you have a 6 month old!

abby said...

hey kreed and jenna. it's abby (godfrey) sharp. (jenna- i'm emily craig's sister.) just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little boy is so handsome!

Joann said...

Jenna and Kreed, how are ya? Your little man is a stud! Congrats on him and the new house!

Katie Huff said...

He's such a happy boy! He seriously melted my heart when I saw him on Saturday!!! Can I keep him??? :-)
Oh! Mailing me your new address, girl! raykayjay@hotmail.com

Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...