Apr 2, 2008



Thanks again to Julia the master photog that captures my baby's smile perfectly.
*Luke got tagged by Chase.

Luke is the worlds craziest eater. For the first Five months he hate for an hour or more with about a half hour break in between. I challenge anyone to find a baby that drank like him. 14 ounces was nothing to him as a two month old. Everyone told me this was freakish but I had to give him what he wanted. Nursing is still his favorite thing to do. He does the whine and kick for it. So cute. He still nurses all the time and eats whatever we eat. He can chow garlic potatoes and cowboy caviar and Greek pasta like a pro. Nothing is off limits to him besides pureed carrots and peas. He literally drinks baby food. We are on to real food from now on, along with mothers milk.

He has a smile as wide as the grand canyon. It does not go up just straight across. A trait of a genius I am sure.

He has never been keen on sleeping. As a newborn he was awake all the time. He really only needs 8-9 hours at night. Finally he sleeps throughout the night about four nights a week. Such a blessing.

His hips and neck got hurt in childbirth. He was so fussy and in pain until we took him to an Osteopath and then he was so much better.

He is very passionate and lively. He has a temper and no patience. A baby thing or an inherited thing? Could be both. He is the smartest, cutest son a mom could ask for.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna.....Luke is adorable i love these pictures!!!!!!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That is one major eater! He is probably going to be big like his dad. I love the pictures!

jadie said...

jenna... what a handsome boy you have! i love the pics.. for sure call me when you are at your moms. we can do something fun with the kids!!

Anonymous said...

Your house is so adorable! I wish i could decorate like that! i can't believe how big luke is!! Kreed, are you going to school or working? Tell me what's going on in your life!!

The Brown Family said...

Luke is So cute! He is such a mix between you and Kreed! Thanks for saying I don't look pregnant in one of my pics! However, I can't lie and must tell you I do look very pregnant and HUGE! Oh well, it's all worth it! I think you asked me if Holly was walking and the answer as of today is pretty much. She still crawls, but she walks almost as much. She takes the tiniest steps so it takes her forever to get anywhere but she loves it! Love your new house, congrats! Now you should get pregnant again so you can have 2 babies like me! It is honestly not hard but so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...