May 5, 2008

FAMILY FUN


We had so much fun seeing family this weekend. I really miss my cousin Chelsea and wish she lived closer. We got together with a whole bunch of family this weekend and the kiddos had fun on this monstrosity. Luke was not to sure about being passed around and I swear I had three or four different long book clubs about Twilight this weekend. I love my girl and I guess the stinky boy cousins too. We got to bet by 2 on Saturday and Luke was up bright and early by 6. All the girls stayed up late and all of the boys went to go see a late showing of Ironman. Kreed was happy to go and be with all the boys. He has a small family and he fits right in with all the many boys and enjoys it. Fun weekend but I am still trying to catch up on my sleep....from the last eight months.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey jenna! Just thought I'd let ya know... we're going private. Don't know if you read our blog or not.. but if you wanna be able to read send me a comment with ur email:)

Andrew said...

Jenna we have not talked to you in while how are you doing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...