Jun 15, 2008

BBQ

Doing what I do best. Nursing....always.
My family had a BBQ on Fathers Day, it was low key but pretty fun.

Luke looking "thrilled" to be held by his great grandmothers.

My little brother Isaac cracks me up. He was walking around all sneaky with this huge haggen daaz ice cream.

Katie and Isaac.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tempppo said...

Jenna, dah-ling, you are beautiful. I just read your whole blog, cuz it's been so long since I last read it. I really liked the pic of you, Kreed, and Luke on the stairs in your house. You really look fabulous.

Also, way cool that you have a link to other people's blogs on your page. How do you do that? gimme a call or email or something and tell me how. I will definitely do that. My phone is the same as it's been since last year. -mary

The Brown Family said...

Your hair looks so cute! I want to cut mine everyday because it's so hot but I cut it when I was pregnant with Holly and vowed I would let it grow my next pregnancy. Oh, the trials of life! :-) Luke is SO cute by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...