We went to the mall with one of my oldest and estest friends Kat and her baby Tucker. Tucker is 15 months and so well behaved. The one with the mohawk is greedy and trying to steal Tuckers cookies. They are such cute boys.
Can you handle it? I can't. Too cute.

5 comments:
Oh how fun...I am jealous you two can hang out...I wish I had time to hang out with you :( Tucker and Luke look so cute together......
He is so adorable!! Luke has a lot of hair too! My son is 14 months and still looks balding!
Very cute Jenna. I can't handle it. :) Glad to see you're having fun. So - how do you deal with the stealing other people's food issue?
How fun!!! The boys look like they would have so much fun together. Once the rest of the 5/5 have babies we can all get together and our kids can be friends!! Yeah buddy that will be sweet.
Cutest boys ever!! Lukers misses us, I know it! You guys need to stop by!
Post a Comment