Jul 9, 2008

Ethan and Luke

How cute is this little guy? Bethany and Ethan came over yesterday for lunch and play. The two boys actually started to play and crack each other up. They are a week apart and are stinkin cute together. Bethany is a friend of Kreeds from high school that I met through blogging. I am so glad that we did meet because she is so sweet and I have a great time with her chatting and watching our boys. Kreed thinks it is great that I know some of his high school peeps and it works out quite nice for me.
They switched sippys quite a few times.
Little explorers
Cute Diaper bums.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yah, I agree-- stinkin' cute (the both of them!). Thanks so much for a fun playdate and yummy lunch. I'm so glad to have met you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...