Anyone who knows Luke has seen his "fabulous" disposition and isn't surprised by this. He sure keeps us entertained. I love this kid.
My little man is ten months and I have no idea where the time went. I Love the baby stage and am sad that it is almost over although I am excited to see Luke grow into a toddler and explore. I love watching his personality develop and just loving on him everyday. He is the most fun ever. Not to say there aren't days when I want to sell him for profit or ship him to Grandma. Today I woke up to kisses like usual, followed by barf covering my done hair, at least it wasn't my mouth this time.
I hope everyone had a great fourth. We had a blast at our new friends the Betensons house. It's so nice to make friends that live close. We talked, ate alot of yummy food and watched a movie. Fireworks got cancelled but that was fine with me because we were having fun. I love hanging out with my little family, Kreed is an amazing and Hands on father. When he comes home Luke get's so excited and jumps in his arms. Then they do man stuff like water the lawn and tug at moms shirt. I love my men.
5 comments:
Luke is adorable and I can't handle it and I am jealous of your photographer. Luke looks so grown up in his sweater!
I got my ball pit at KB toy store. It was only 20 dollars. It doesn't come with a lot of balls but you can buy extras which I did and the extra balls are another 20 but it's worth it. It is a way fun toy.
I love those pictures! Luke is so adorable! Your sister wouldn't want to fly out here and take some for me, would she :)
What a funny little guy. Yah, I love the "stress" picture-- reminds me of the one (and only!) time I've met him so far, and it's hilarious!
Adorable pics! Lukers looks like a little/big man in his sweater! I am having Ziegler withdrawals, we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment