Jenna - I loved the picture you took of Kreed and Luke in your backyard - where you pointed out how genuine their smiles were. It makes my heart melt. I also wanted to say that your painting free hand on the wall looks really great. Maybe not like your vision, but I would be thrilled to have something like that painted in my children's non-gender-specific playroom!
Hey Jenna I've arrived at your blog! lol! :) I'm glad to be here! I just looked through a lot of your posts and have just been loving the pics of your cutie boy!! :)
3 comments:
Jenna, I like the picture of Luke in the car watching DVD's and eating snacks. He is getting so big.
Jenna - I loved the picture you took of Kreed and Luke in your backyard - where you pointed out how genuine their smiles were. It makes my heart melt. I also wanted to say that your painting free hand on the wall looks really great. Maybe not like your vision, but I would be thrilled to have something like that painted in my children's non-gender-specific playroom!
Hey Jenna
I've arrived at your blog! lol! :) I'm glad to be here! I just looked through a lot of your posts and have just been loving the pics of your cutie boy!! :)
Post a Comment