Yah, he totally took off! I knew he would. So interesting and different from Ethan! Ethan started "walking" almost a month ago, but it's still just a few steps at a time, and only when he feels like it:) So funny how they all do their own thing.
That's so cute. Peyson was born 25 days after Luke, and I don't think she'll ever walk. She always just sits herself down. I think she's afraid of falling.
I'm so jealous your little guy is walking. Mine seems to be content with crawling. I guess yours has always been a little ahead of mine though. So fun!
5 comments:
That's the best!!
That's great!
Yah, he totally took off! I knew he would. So interesting and different from Ethan! Ethan started "walking" almost a month ago, but it's still just a few steps at a time, and only when he feels like it:) So funny how they all do their own thing.
That's so cute. Peyson was born 25 days after Luke, and I don't think she'll ever walk. She always just sits herself down. I think she's afraid of falling.
I'm so jealous your little guy is walking. Mine seems to be content with crawling. I guess yours has always been a little ahead of mine though. So fun!
Post a Comment