Aug 18, 2008

Oh yeah, WE ARE WALKING

Before this weekend Luke had taken 18 steps and was wobbly. sat. night he surprised us and stared walking. It is really hard to get a focused picture. Kreed and I were going crazy with excitement. we were jumping around and clapping and Luke probably thought we were a couple of freaks. It is so cute to see him walk into his room and then to ours and then the playroom like a big man.



This is me happy with joy. I have weened him. Well I still nurse in the morning and for 5 minutes around bedtime (I have missed a night). I don't mind a morning feed. I could do that for awhile. But from 7-9 I don't nurse. It was so easy. I made a huge deal about it and was so scared. After two days of IB profin and some fits he was over it. I got to go to a girls night Saturday and I feel like I have my freedom back. When Kreed is home he feeds Luke his bottles and they have bonded so much. Luke is acting better and is not so needy and Winny. I Love it. I was surprised at how fast I got my milk down and I can go a whole day without nursing. This may not seem big but it is a HUGE deal for me. I have had so many problems with nursing and I was sick of being a martyr. Done and done and we are all happier for it.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I stopped nursing Olivia completely 5 days ago! I was surprised too how easy it was to lose my milk. Here is to freedom!!!

Bethany said...

I love all the walking pics. He's really taking off! Ethan's taking his time... walks when he feels like it...

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

AAAHHH he is walking how cute is that. I love the pictures he is so cute. I wanted to remind you that this saturday from 10-12 is my jewelry party. Tiff, Kat and Jess are all coming, its gonna be funa nd who doent love jewelry...;et me know for sure if you are going. I need to make losts of yummy food

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big, I can't believe he is already walking! It has been way too long, we need to see you guys! How about we plan a date night so you guys can come over and see our house?!

jadie said...

luke is walking!! how exciting.. i love the phase when they first start to walk.. its funny as parents how excited you get.. jackson thought we were freaks to!! i am glad you are doing good.. love ya..

Rachel said...

Congrats on the walking and weaning!! :) So great!!

Mauri said...

LOL...I've been blog stocking you, from Julia's blog and I'm glad I have. How great is it to read about a girl who's so free to post about her milk production.
You're AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...