
We went to a BBQ at the
Jensens and had a blast. They are such a gorgeous and fun couple. Jen is so sweet, funny and a great mom. Jesse is fun and a smarty doctor.
Kreed and I love to ask him ridiculous questions about his job. Our boys are a week apart so it is always fun to see them together. They have the same high chair and Luke screamed until
Cayson got out of his and let him sit in it? I think he thought it was his. They are leaving for Utah for two months and we will miss them bad. It is so nice to find a couple that
Kreed and I BOTH LOVE. they kept us
laughing and even enjoying
XBOX. Can't wait till you get back and we go on our Thai and Movie date !

Luke doubled up on Caysons binks. I wish he would taken them.

He loves to pull out other kids binks even though he doesn't use them.

My boys are long.
3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys! When we get back we have to get together more. We haven't laughed that hard in a long time! You guys bring out the crazy in us :) That is a really good thing! Thanks so much for coming over, I look forward to our dinner and movie night too!
Jenna,
I loved the video of Luke walking. Say hi to Jenn and Jess for us next time you're there.
Yah, I'm so sad our boys are turning one, too! Luke's b-day is this week!! Crazy!!! My mom says we can still call them babies, so I'm going to:)
Post a Comment