Sep 5, 2008
Luke turns one today and I am sentimental for many reasons. Mainly because he is ONE. I cannot believe how the time as flown by and how much he has grown. It is amazing to see the growth the first year. He went from being a fussy little helpless bug to a little man who can walk and say words and understand what I say. He is fascinating and I love him. There are no words to describe how he has changed me and how much joy he has brought to me and Kreed, therefore I don't have much to say other than I love him to heaven and back and would give my life for him- oh yeah and it felt like I was doing that a year ago. OUCH. I love this stage and have honestly loved every stage except for the first month, that was bad. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for you and happier with you. I get to wake up and no matter what happens that day I look at him and am reminded how lucky I am to be his mom. I feel like royalty knowing him. Love ya cub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, Luke! Happy birthday!
jenna.. give luke a big birthday hug from us.. we hope he has a great birthday and eats alot of cake!!
we hope he enjoyed his birthday and you guys too. I'm looking forward to celebrating Kaylee's Birthday in 4 months.
I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday Lukers!
Post a Comment