Oct 8, 2008

I die!

Cutest dinosaur ever. I found this at the second hand store and it is super soft inside and out. Also it fits bug perfectly and he can do a mean growl.


We were bored. We have that Ebony and Ivory look going for us though.

Growls
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

how cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

jenna you look so pretty!

Rachel said...

Ok. That is THE BEST! :)

Anonymous said...

Cutest little dino ever!!

tempppo said...

Hey, Jenna. First, I should say congratulations. Then, I think 2 years apart is pretty good for the kids. Not only will Adara have a sib when she gets to be 2, but almost all of my brothers and sisters are 2 years apart. It worked really well.

But what I really wanted to say here is, what's up with the scrunchy face thing? Adara does it all the time, and your pictures of Luke show him doing it a ton. Is it just an age thing, or is this an indication of what their personality is going to be like as teenagers?

tempppo said...

Oh, but for the being sick and incredibly tired thing . . . yeah, it's a big bummer, no matter how happy and wonderful it is to have another baby. You just want to be able to play with the one you've got and all you can manage is maybe 2 minutes, on a good day, before you have to take a rest.

Is it easier on a woman's body, though, if she waits 3-5 years between kids? I dunno at all. Just wondering why the 3 to 5 years.

Bethany said...

I love the costume! I think little kids look cute in anything that's a suit and hood. We bought Ethan's costume at a second-hand store, too-- a little horse. Our boys will be the cutest on Halloween! Joe wondered why I bought a horse costume, but then I tried it on Ethan and he couldn't get over the cuteness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...