Nov 13, 2008

DON'T LAUGH

Yesterday at about 2:45 I started having cramps and then contractions and lower back pain. I thought I might have food poisoning and after throwing up my one meal that day I knew it wasn't. After about 5 hours of bad labor like pains my awesome friend came over in a minutes notice to watch Lukey until my wonderful mother in law cam to take over. Over four hours later we left the E.R. with good news. They baby was fine and I was very dehydrated and stressed which brings on Pre-Term Labor. We got a thorough ultrasound of our little man and found out of course that he was super active. The Radiologist mentioned that more than once. I got some fluids pumped in me and was on orders for bed rest. Bed rest sounds great but is actually not fun. I wanted to get up and do some laundry and play with Luke and run errands. I have been contracting for over a day now and have constant cramps. I went to see my Dr. today and he said besides pounding down water and Gatorade I need to be on bed rest until the cramping stops. Uh... Anyway the PA which was an old girlfriend of my brothers and who recognized me 11 years later said that she thinks the baby is a GIRL! What the heck. She said the Dr. is usually wrong and that she thinks she saw girly parts. I WILL know for SURE next Friday. I am still gunning for a boy but of course I would love a girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either way the baby gives us all a reason to shop! I love reading your blog. Take the rest and get hydrated. Trust me it is worth it!

Andrew said...

who is the PA?

Anonymous said...

HI, PLEASE TAKR CARE OF YOUR SELF, YOUR RELIEF SOCIETY, CAN HELP ~~~ YOUR WARD FAMILY !!!! YOURE ARE IN MY PRAYERS !!! I HOPE IT IS A GIRL !! I LOVE YOU

Rachel said...

Oh no! The plot thickens!! It might be a girl?? What!!?? Way to throw us all for a loop, miss PA!!! I'm sorry you can't get up and do anything... you can call me and you can live through me as I do your laundry, cooking and cleaning!! ;) (I'm not kidding...)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a girl!! :)

abby said...

this is too suspenseful for me.

Unknown said...

Please take care of yourself. I hope its a girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...