Nov 16, 2008

My BUBBY is 8

My Bubby got Baptized this weekend and it was very special. He has to endure freezing water but was a trooper. He is by far the smartest kid on the block and what a stud right? I cannot believe the "big" (he was 12 lbs) baby that I was obsessed with is old enough to be Baptized. It was really great to watch and then to BBQ after. Luke is so lucky to have nice cousins that love him.

Miss emmy is seriously so pretty. She has DIVA written all over her but I have not seen a more gorgeous girl.

Luke is really at a fun age. He makes me laugh everyday from watching his big personality. He has a wild streak that is fun and oh yeah, he is the best looking dude out there.

My Men. I love em.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Luke looks so big all of a sudden!!! He looks like a little boy and not a baby. Isn't it sad how it seems to happen overnight? I am sure to you he still looks like your baby. He is darling!

Bethany said...

Congrats to your nephew! Oh, and Luke really is looking a lot older. Is it the hair? I don't know.

Anonymous said...

where?

Anonymous said...

you might be interested in my latest blog!

Anonymous said...

and when I said where... thats regarding you saying you had job connections for joN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...