Dec 23, 2008

No really it's ok

Don't worry, it's not like I am obsessed. It's not like I was supposed to be cleaning the office and decided to stop and make outfits out of the things lying on the top of the pile of girlyness. It's not like I want to look through things over and over. It's not like I search for headbands on etsy all the time. Oh yeah and it's not like I want to buy Everything, ( Walmart can keep their ugly girl clothes). Oh yeah and it's not like I took pictures and posted them on my blog! Really I know no one cares but I am dreaming of the perfect girl to fill these clothes. It pays to have a sister who spent a lot of money on gorgeous clothes, it pays to have a baby in the same season as hers too. Luke also wins. He inherited Diesels and Pumas from her. He went from one pair to like 7 fast. So I don't neglect him in the shoe department, well Julia doesn't.



Oh yeah you better believe she will be sporting a bikini.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

I love wal-marts clothes some of Kaylee's clothes have been from wal-mart. plus more than half o f the clothes I didn't buy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...