
His favorite meal. I haven't made it in while and he was ecstatic to have leftovers. My mom didn't believe this was his favorite till she made it for him and he ate three bowls.

watching Einsteins with soymilk is heaven for him

These are pretty boring and random but I love him. I put the last one on to bug Kreedy. He hates lukes outfit. I know, boys in overalls?
6 comments:
He is so adorable.
oh, and soymilk is our new favorite thing.
Awww.... don't listen to Kreed. He's cute in his overalls!
I love the picture in the sweatshirt! Is he lactose or does he just enjoy soy milk?
Haha, no, we're not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm excited for a surprise, but still a bit curious. I kind of think we're having another boy again. What has your baby's heart rate been when you've gone in? Mine has been consistently around 160.
Hey Jenna. Do you guys ever get chocolate soymilk? I love it and it does not give me gas. hope that you guys are well.
Thank you for the compliment! Presley is definitely in her terrible two's...it's driving us a little nuts..but I must add that it is adorable!
I am so excited that you and Tiff are pregnant together!
Post a Comment