It's official, I am totally over the deep end. I love making bows for sissy. I learned how to make kork bows today (baking ribbon?).
Anyway my sister thinks they are gay but I think putting jeans under little girl dresses is gay. I am totally obsessed with making things for my girl. I am excited to have a living doll, minus the spray tan and fake lashes of course. I am not that crazy. Also i have saved Kreed tons of money by making all this stuff and it keeps me sane. I have to have a creative outlet.

8 comments:
JENNA, I AM SOOOO GLAD FOR U!!! I KNOW U ARE EXCITED !!! I LOVE U!!! U ARE SOOO TALENTED !!!!!
to bad you cant get your photographer sister to take pictures i think she is to busy taking pictures of other people. and what is the deal with you and Julia both dressing up boys in girl clothes and bows. and then taking pictures? I remember you both doing that to Gabe when he was little and taking him over to the neighbors house and introducing him as Gabriella. it took her a while to figure out it was Gabe. He crossed dressed a few times after that. remember him walking around in his church clothes plus your high heels? thank goodness he does not cross dress anymore. if Luke is a cross dresser we will know why.
I love bows too! Afton had a bunch when she was tiny. Then she went through a phase where she would not wear them. She has just started keeping them on again. So I have been making a bunch of bows lately too. I have never made the Kork ones. You bake them?
Oh my gosh I just laughed out loud looking at LUKE ha ha ha poor boy :)
way cute bows! she is going to be one girly girl!! all the stuff you have made looks so great! and luke makes a very cute model to try stuff on!!!
haha I love teh Jenny from the block line!
If I haven't introduced myself before I am a friend of Kreed's from way back in High School, and same stake. I did meet you at your wedding reception, but you proble met a lot of people you didn't know. Those bows and bracelets are so cute! I find out in three weeks what I am having and if it is a girl I wll be making bows and bracelets too. What a great Idea!
Yes, Luke looks quite dashing with the hair bow in his hair... He'll thank you later:) I think they're cute. Don't listen to your sister!
Post a Comment