I came across this today and it melts me. He was just a baby only a few months ago....At the end of this video you can get a glimpse of his temper. Oh yeah and my husband looks pretty hot and temptin in this too. Enjoy.
Hey Jenna. My little girl is due in April or May - again. Just like Adara. I'm still hoping that the ultrasound was wrong and that we're going to have a boy, but . . . whatever comes is what we'll be happy with.
2 comments:
that was temper at the end? looked pretty mild, jenna.
how's the pregnancy? Hope everything's doing ok. later--mary
Hey Jenna. My little girl is due in April or May - again. Just like Adara. I'm still hoping that the ultrasound was wrong and that we're going to have a boy, but . . . whatever comes is what we'll be happy with.
Post a Comment