He is a little boy and just cannot be bothered with posing for the camera. I would expect nothing less. The pictures are still very cute. They show his personality!
We did get him the diego bike. He loves it. The only problem is that his torso is a lot longer than his legs - so his feet don't quite reach the pedals. It's pretty durable too.
No, I didn't find out the sex :). Haha. I still am thinking it's a boy, but I'm a lot bigger with this one than I was with Ethan.
4 comments:
He is a little boy and just cannot be bothered with posing for the camera. I would expect nothing less. The pictures are still very cute. They show his personality!
HI, HOPE YOU HAD A FUN EASTER!!!! HE IS GROWING TOO FAST!!!!! WAS HE ABLE TO WEAR THE COWBOY BOOTS THAT I GOT HIM ???? LOVE U
We did get him the diego bike. He loves it. The only problem is that his torso is a lot longer than his legs - so his feet don't quite reach the pedals. It's pretty durable too.
No, I didn't find out the sex :). Haha. I still am thinking it's a boy, but I'm a lot bigger with this one than I was with Ethan.
How much longer do you have left now?
Such a cute Easter outfit! So, you must still be pregnant. What's the due date? I can't remember.
Post a Comment