.Kreed.Jenna.Luke.Ava.
I think you did a GREAT job! I cut Ethan's, too (and lately, my little brother's), but I always get so nervous!
Ok, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!! I love those pictures.How do you get Luke to sit still while you cut his hair? I've tried to cut Ethan's so many times, but he just won't sit.
You did an amazing job! Wow! I'm so impressed. I need to learn how to cut boy hair too. His hair cut is so handsome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you did a GREAT job! I cut Ethan's, too (and lately, my little brother's), but I always get so nervous!
Ok, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!! I love those pictures.
How do you get Luke to sit still while you cut his hair? I've tried to cut Ethan's so many times, but he just won't sit.
You did an amazing job! Wow! I'm so impressed. I need to learn how to cut boy hair too. His hair cut is so handsome!
Post a Comment