Jun 25, 2009

The girls and Luke

I went out with two of my girlfriends for lunch and swimming. They got to see first hand the craziness that is Luke. Thanks for all the helping hands guys. Katies little one was so sweet and mellow the whole time.

Ava didn't get to debut her cute bikini because ironically enough it was overcast in June!


My adorable pregnant friend Tiff is about to have Ava's boyfriend any day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took some pics. My belly is getting so huge. Kayden is so anxious to meet Ava so I wish he would just make his grand appearance already! It was so fun getting together, we need to hang out more woman. Luke sure keeps you busy but that's just how boys operate I swear. Ava is such a doll. Makes me want a little girl. :)

White Family said...

How fun! The pool sounds so good right now. We should all get together again one of these weekends. Heaven knows I HAVE to have a break sometime and hang out with the girls. Maybe after Tiff has Kayden and has had a little time to recover we can get together. Oh to answer you question about the hotel we stayed at in San Diego, it was a Wyndham resort and hotel in La Mesa, California (which is about 5 minutes outside of San Diego).

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Friend pool days are my ultimate fav. Nothin' better :).

And as par your request I took photos of the girls rooms today... Stay tuned because that post will be just for you!

The Brown Family said...

Hey! I saw Nate & Katie Budge's blog on your sidebar. They are my next door neighbors and now really good friends! I had no idea you knew them...small world! By the way...Ava is beautiful and Luke is so handsome! What a cute family you have created!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...