Jun 23, 2009


I had to post these pictures of my niece Emmy. My mom made me go out to the car and get my camera. You see Emmy never ever looks bad. She might have a slight bad attitude but she always has cute hair and cute clothes. Almost always. This was the dirtiest I have ever seen her. Her mom was gone and her dad dropped her off at my parents like this. I knew her dad didn't do it because I have seen him do her hair and he does a good job of parting it to it's "natural" side part and putting a clippy in. Anyway Julia this is how Emmy runs around when you are gone. You need to click on the bottom picture to see her in all her glory. I almost took her home with me, until she wanted to put Ava in the doll stroller and her and Luke got into a hitting match.

My mom loves Ava almost as much as I do
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...