Jun 5, 2009

Matthew and Luke

These two are besties. Here they are on the way to the Children's Museum.
Matthews mom and I trade babysitting on a regular basis which is a lifesaver, but seeing them play together is so cool. They even went on the father son camp out together this year and their daddies took zero pictures.

I put Ava down and the next thing I know two biggins are moving in. She was not happy.

Ava broke out in the WORST case of baby acne I have ever seen, what do I do? It really bothers me and I even tried to photo shop some out in this picture. I probably shouldn't have admitted that. I am so vain. She is the prettiest but baby acne bothers me.

The family that sleeps together stayes together. That came out sounding bad, very Utah-ish * But really we all end up in the same bed every morning, and I count my blessings that we bought a King size.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE, GETTING READY FOR A RELIEF SOCIETY BOARD MEETING THAT I ALMOST FORGOT !! HAS AVA BEEN BLESSED YET ?? LET ME KNOW !!!!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

you have got to be blessed to have a great family. Ava is so cute, and thanks for letting me hold her. makes me want another one.

Kinsly said...

What a cutie. I absolutely love the green dress. Oh and a tip with the baby acne. I know that using soap on their faces when bathing will cause them to break out. I don't know if you do or not, but if so, try just using a wet wash cloth and see if that helps!

The Ziegler Family said...

The baby acne is totally normal. All babies will get some but breastfed babies get more because of the hormones you are giving her in you milk. They will go away as fast as they came. Definetly don't do anything but wash her face with a wet wash cloth (no soap) once a day. They more you mess with them, the more they will appear and get worse. Their skin is tender. She is beautiful and you probably notice them more than anyone else.

Amy Jarrett Hill said...

Love Love Love your blog Jenna! You're so talented and creative! Ava's pics are just perfect. You are so blessed to have her!

Bethany said...

I love the sleeping pics. It seems like I see a lot of Kreed sleeping...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...