Jul 13, 2009

terror



Notive the look of horror in her eyes. I would feel the same if I saw a giant Luke coming over to me. He means her no harm but is just rough. I especially love it when I hear his electric toothbrush going and see him cleaning her gums.


I hate it when Kreed takes Ava to the clubs with him. Guess she is a chick magnet.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures, Jenna! I'm glad Ava has clean gums :) so funny! I love your new family picture! Orange is gorgeous!

Lauren said...

LOL, I laughed out loud on the last one!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Ha ha ha, fantastic. Hey thanks for the support on my new blog. I'll post pics of the girls rooms soon, I need to re-do a few things before hand. You kids are so cute!

Bethany said...

I love the terror look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...