Aug 5, 2009

The girliest girl I know


I tell Kreed this everyday:
I love her, I love her, you hate her compared to how much I love her.
Her Dad is smitten but there are no words to explain how I feel about having her...
Having a daughter is heaven. I mean it. I feel such a girly bond with her and I feel so complete having her.
( I absolutely adore Luke, even more so now that I have melatonin to help him sleep and be a happy boy)



Please try really hard not to be jealous of her bod. Or her mom who gets to squeeze those thighs and kiss those chins.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

abby said...

i do want to squeeze her thighs really really bad. i am very much baby hungry.

Bethany said...

So, so cute! Is she sitting up on her own??

tempppo said...

Wow, Jenna, she is beautiful. Where have I been that I missed the birth of your baby? How old is she now - 4 months?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...