.Kreed.Jenna.Luke.Ava.
Yes she is very pretty but isn't that Luke under the title, "just a girl, a very pretty girl." What about that handsome boy. His expressions are classic.
Oh, I get it, the next one in dedicated to Luke. I should have read on before I commented. OOPS!
Kayden can't stop drooling over Ava! They are soooo meant to be!
I don't think you like your daughter one bit:) We need to get together!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes she is very pretty but isn't that Luke under the title, "just a girl, a very pretty girl." What about that handsome boy. His expressions are classic.
Oh, I get it, the next one in dedicated to Luke. I should have read on before I commented. OOPS!
Kayden can't stop drooling over Ava! They are soooo meant to be!
I don't think you like your daughter one bit:) We need to get together!
Post a Comment