Aug 10, 2009

sneak peak

my sister is the best and ava is such a pretty little thing

7 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

Oh my! She is a little dolly isn't she!

Kaydee said...

She is so adorable. That picture is amazing! I love it!

Five Bresees said...

I love those pictures! Ava is such a doll!

By the way, how'd you guys get Luke swimming on his own? Ethan loves going to the beach, but he's still not swimming yet.

White Family said...

Oh, she's just such a little beauty queen! Your sister is a very talented little photographer too! I love her work. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that her medium is usually your adorable little kids. That should make it pretty easy to get some great shots!

White Family said...

P.S. I think it's high time we all got together again...soon! It's been much too long. Seriously like over a year! That's too long, yes?

Bethany said...

That's so cute!

The Brown Family said...

Hey! I got the dress from Gap. It's on sale there. IF we find out the sex it will be late November. We may not this time though...still deciding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...