I am in love. Just look at this
lovie. She is nothing short of everything I could ever want. She has been quite dramatic lately and I love it, So
girly of her. She has even picked up a fake black lung cough. I love her fat bum and chubby thighs, her curly lashes and steely eyes. I love how she flirts with her dad and he
turns to putty. I am obsessed with making
girly things for her and delight in any purchase made in her name. I am so MAD that time is flying by and i don't even want to talk about next months birthday. This is my
favorite age so far.
6 comments:
Cute Cute Cute..... I love her:)
She's so adorable! I can't believe how old she is now!
I cannot believe she is that old. She is so cute. I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving. My girls will be excited to see her as well.
She is so darling. Aren't baby girls so much fun?
Wow, she's sitting up so well! Amazing!
I've got to get your crib back to you soon. If you're going to be in the area before the 21st of this month, let me know so I can get your crib back to you. If not, I will borrow my parents van and bring it over. We're moving to Idaho! Craziness....
Thanks for letting us use it, even if only for a short time!
Jenna did Luke hide the phone again? I have tried to call you- Melanie had to cancel friday sewing session. call me.
Post a Comment