Nov 2, 2009

Lord help the mister


Can I just say how great it is that my sister is an amazing photographer. I was bored and wanted to get out of my clean house so it would stay clean, so I called my sista. She snapped these photos in a few random minutes and I love them. She is in high demand as a photog but always makes time to do pro bono work. Did I mention she never charges, or we never pay. Luke enjoys going over to her house and being bossed around by the center of the universe i.e. Emma Grace. I enjoy being spoiled by my sister and going through all Emmas gorgeous clothes. Ava gets Emmas stylin hand me downs. Thanks Julia.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

abby said...

such beautiful pictures! i love how much you love your little gal.

The Ziegler Family said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I wish I had such connections.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

You pretty pictures make me miss having long hair! You look beautiful!

Rachel said...

I love the new pictures :)

Jamielyn said...

Hey! I just found your cute blog through Trista's. I love those pictures of you 2, sooo darling!

Kinsly said...

She is such a little fashionista! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...