Jan 12, 2010

new hair, new chair

I love my new hair. I am not conceited, just love a change.

For all you haters out there (mom, dad, Kreed) here is my chair. I really should give all the credit to Trista.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

Great hair! Fab chair!!!

cerise said...

sorry for making fun of your ugly chair. it looks like a whole new chair. you have such a gift for not spending a lot of money and finding deals. remember when Krista and I went to salvation army with you and we could not find a thing but you found us some treasures. you have great karma for finding treasures.

jadie said...

jenna... love your chair and love your hair! you look so pretty! and the chairs are super cute! so are your kids! they are looking so big! glad to know your little boy thinks farting is hilarious! jackson thinks it is as well! boys are just stinky! but so loveable! glad you are doing good... you look great!!!

Five Bresees said...

I love your hair! I had a mini crisis yesterday, I found my first gray hair. 25 and gray...how lame.
Also, I love that chair, we used to have one like that when I was growing up.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Looking HOT! And that chair looks amazing, nice work!

tempppo said...

wow, fabulous hair. Mind if I copy it? (No one will ever know.)

So, what are you doing "face to face" with Luke these days? I find I try to do something with Adara, it flops, and then I give up. I need some fresh ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...