Apr 7, 2010

EASTER

FOR JOURNALING SAKE
Luke and I have started having "Real" conversations in the car. This tickles me. They are as follows:
Luke: You are the best mom.
Luke: I read church (reading a hymn book in his car seat.)
Me: Do you like going to church?
Luke: I Yike church. ( Yes he really said this. He also loves to say, I happy to see you mom. but I get best mom whenever I take him out)
Me: Do you learn about Jesus and see Matthew and Sophia?
Luke: Yeah I like Matthew and FIA
Me: Are you hungry Luke?
Luke: Yeah mom. I eat chicken, oh look mom there it is, CHICKEN
Me: (pulling into ChickFila) remember last night when you got stuck in the couch and told dad and I that you were broken?
Luke: Yeah I broken, No I strong mom, like Hercules.


Rascal is sure fiesty these days. Might be because she has 1/2 a tooth now!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

Luke is so grown up now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...