May 18, 2010

Babies BAbies



Ava is obsessed with babies. I always hoped she would be but I had no idea this started so young. She loves her soft baby ruby (below) but has been introduced to bigger and better things. Emma came over Saturday and brought her Bon Bebe and Ava was obsessed. We could barely put her arms through her car seat strap because she refused to let go of the doll. She carried it around the whole night and if Grandma was getting too close to the doll Ava would take her baby and flee. Emma took it back and so I introduced her to my lovely Olivia doll. I saved up many coins to purchase this baby doll from the Biltmore when I was like 14. Funny how I chose the blue eyed, red headed doll. Big Mistake! Olivia doll weighs about five pounds and is as big as sweet chunks. Ava screams because she can't carry this doll for more than a few steps but has to have it next to her. My mom wants to be there when Ava gets her first real doll so we are going today to get that. She doesn't want a small one either. Hopefully we will find the perfect baby for this lil mama.
Also Sunday we said goodbye to our dear friends the Jensens. They have a 5 month old that is not much smaller than Ava, that Ava insisted on hugging and trying to carry around everywhere. Bye Jensens, we love you and will miss laughing our butts off in our driveway at midnight, and random mole inspections!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! I wish we would have gotten some pictures! I really hope we can keep in touch and visit eachother in the future! Thanks for being such good friends!

Bethany said...

This is so sweet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...