May 9, 2010

M-Day

My sweet mom who taught me how to love babies and being a mother. I don't think anyone enjoys being a mom and grandmother more than her. 
This is my most favorite outfit I have made her so far. I am making her a lot of high waisted skirts these days. My camera is broken so I got to use my phone for all these gems. Maybe Kreed can get a camera for his birthday next week. I had a great Mother's Day. Kreed watched the kids while I took a long nap and I didn''t lift a finger. That evening we went to my brothers house for dinner and a walk near the WigWam. It was cool and breezy out, perfect for May. 

I am so grateful to be a mother to these two little mothers. Luke is such a joy these days. Honestly he is very well behaved and I feel like I can take him anywhere. I am having so much fun with him. I never thought I'd see the day. He is so lovey and smart, I just enjoy him and his crazy thoughts.
Ava Kate mastered the fit this week. She can really throw down, even get kicked out of borders. She is getting crazy like a one year old but is still my heart. She is cuddly and sweet. Having a girl really is the best. I am so happy these two little beings will be with me forever. I cannot imagine a second without them.  Being a mom is the coolest thing. They have made me so much more unselfish, patient, and tired. Watching them grow is so much fun and I can't wait to see how my whole little family turns out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

I had a mother's day nap too. It was the best. I am glad you had one too. You are seriously skilled. I have made Afton one dress and my grandma had to fix it for me.

Trista said...

I didn't notice Ava's little belt on Sunday...super cute! I think you're going to raise the next Project Runway designer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...