Jun 19, 2010

and it came to pass...




Everyday that passes I am more thankful that I had them close together. The first six months was especially tricky with them in tow. Now, little red follows and adores Luke. He can be so gentle and sweet (and very mean and jealous) with her. They are playing together more and more and I have recently purchased toys that work for BOTH of them. It also seems like activities are no longer only geared toward Luke, they both enjoy the same things. It is really worth it to have two close. I am planning on potty training them together and next summer they could both learn how to swim together. I love them so much and am glad to just enjoy these two for awhile. I defiantly want four kids but not for a long stretch of time. I have my hands full right now. I think that being an only child would be the worst, there is a strong bond between siblings that starts young. I feel bad for not being excited when I was pregnant with Aves, she is the best thing since, well ever. Also I am not sure why my pictures are sideways.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That is so fun that they are little buddies. Afton wants Kent to be big so badly.

Heather Lee said...

I'm glad you came across my blog! What cute kids you have! My friend Melanie made Holland the skirt and I got the suit from J.Crew. On sale of course=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...