Jun 6, 2010

bragging rights


My beauty has this little stool in her room that she loves to sit on and take pictures. She was born into a girly world but Kreed witnessed her throwing a fit for shoes on and a bow and handing me the camera to take pics. She didn't take long to train.
Ava is trying to say new words all the time and it amazes me. Luke is a late talker so this is so weird to hear a baby talk. This morning I was telling Kreed to give her a cracker and she will say TaTa (meaning thank you). He gave her a cracker and then clear as a bell she said Thank you. Our jaws dropped. I haven't heard her say it so clear since but it was precious. Luke likes books but Ava reads (studies pictures and points) about 30 min. a day. She is constantly bringing books to me and then backing her big rump onto my lap. It amazes me that she has the attention span to read book after book. I don't know if this is a boy/girl thing or a second child thing but she catches on so fast.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tempppo said...

You are so funny! I love reading about Ava!

I don't know about the boy/girl differences, but I do know that Naomi catches onto things faster and earlier than Adara did, so it could be a 2nd child thing. It may be that it's both, too. 2nd child AND a girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...