Jun 14, 2010

Play Kitchen Reno


I have been wanting a small play kitchen on the cheap. When I came across this cheapo run of the mill plastic one I thought I could zshoosh it up a bit. These pictures are crap but it really turned out cute. I spray painted the top and door. Added white chalkboard paint to most of it and spray painted mardi gra beads and glued them to the faucet for water. I went to savers and picked up tiny utensils and dishes. Then I got some fun accessories at Joannes ( small glass bottles filled with bells and puffs). The kids LOVE this and I did it for under $40.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the kitchen, you did a great job remodeling it!!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

what a fun kitchen!! You are such a cute mom!

Bethany said...

Wow, aren't you creative? You should have before pics, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...