Jul 22, 2010

15 .....

Miss A is 15 months. I tried very hard to get her to hold still. She is busy busy busy. These pictures are accurate. At 15 months she has...
TWO tiny bottom teeth, no signs of more
No hair
Hates the car seat
Still nurses 3-4 x a day despite me at girls camp with cabbage stuffed brazers.
Can fight/pull hair just to get a rise out of brother
Eats anything
Adores makeup and shoes
Swims on her own in floaties
Not quite fitting in 12-18 month tops
Makes messes Fast
Has her Dad Whipped
Reads books like crazy
Hates driving to Colorado
Thinks it's funny to run away when I call her
I am still 110% obsessed with her.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

Our girls are so much alike! I still can't get Lily to stop nursing. She'd probably do it all day if I let her. I love that little dress she has on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...