Aug 4, 2010

The best I can do


I cannot get a clear or cute shot of these guys. They are too wiggly and don't care.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Five Bresees said...

OH MY! Miss Ava's little shoes are so adorable! Where'd you get those??

Kent and Kate said...

I hear you. getting a traditional shot of your kids is so hard. but you can tell they are darling anyways.

Five Bresees said...

Hey! Let me know when you start doing the little girls shoes! I'd love to buy some :) Are you just going to post them on your other blog? I have such a hard time finding shoes for Lily. She wears between a 4 and a 5, but her feet are so skinny that most of the time they just fall right off.

Andrew said...

I really like the bow tie and think that I will probably need one. Make Kreed wear one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...