My favorite eyeliner. It is the best. It has a fool proof felt tip and gives the most high pigmented long lasting color. It is great for a beginner at liquid eyeliner. Seriously the best stuff ever. It really changes the look of your eye. I get mine at Target.
I have ZERO lashes and am a mascara junkie. This is miracle in a bottle. It's Cheap too! Cover girl Lash blast.
Dermologica Sheer Tint Moisture. I wear this everyday! It has a spf and feels so weightless. It blends into any skin tone and makes my skin glow while evening out the blemishes.. On Sundays and dates I wear Bare Minerals over it but usually this is all the coverage I need.Ever since I was 14 I have been obsessed with makeup. I have tried everything and I love makeup! I thought I would share my favorites at the moment. My makeup routine takes about five minutes these days but I would use all of these even if I had 20 minutes.
I was disappointed in the Emmy fashion, but I liked these three dresses.
4 comments:
I started using the LashBlast too since you and a couple other people recommended it on FB. I love it! I also have zero eyelashes and it looks like I'm sick/tired/a boy without mascara lol
Covergirl should pay you for advertisements because after I read this I totally bought a value pack of the Lash Blast mascara at Costco. Verdict is…I love it! I could sleep with my little tube. Seriously, it means almost that much to me. My lashes lack both volume and length and it makes up for both x10! Thanks for the advice. I can’t wait to try the other products too. I always love how your makeup looks so I really trust your advice when it comes to this stuff. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing this! I'm always afraid to buy and try new stuff, then it turns out like crap:) You did the homework for me:)
Thanks Jenna. I was just noticing I really need some concealer. Gonna have to try the sheer tint stuff. Thanks again.
Post a Comment