Oct 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN

I went with something deep this year....the true nature of our relationship.

Hand me down, don't know what it is, but he loves it, and is a SUPERHERO!

MEOW!
I wish I had better pictures but as soon as we got to the trunk or treat my camera dies, and by Halloween she had ripped most of this apart. My favorite part was her fluffy tail.

This had to be the best Halloween to date for me. I had a blast watching the kids. Luke understood Halloween this year and was very excited. As for the girl , Ava is hysterical on large amounts of sugar. Really just a bigger ham of herself.
On Saturday we went to Trunk or Treat and had lotsa fun watching Ava stumble around the street dancing and cheesing on sugar, Luke thought it was heaven but was a little unsure at first. Seeing all his friends in costumes was FREAKY.
Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house with our friends the Kruckenbergs. We had yummy dinner and then we all went out on my parents block to a driveway party with a blow-up jumper and games for the kids. We hit a bunch of houses and the kids all loved it! My parents totally spoil them with love and attention. They pretty much adore anything Ava does and eat up any affection Luke shows them, which is a lot. Luke did not let go of my moms hand for most of trick or treating and Ava was demanding Grandpa open her candy and watch her cut across lawns to get more faster. Ava hates the car but as soon as I told her we are going to see BAMPA she was an angel the whole ride. They are so lucky they have Grandparents that love them to the moon and dedicate their every ounce of energy to them whenever they see them. After a loop around the neighborhood we went to my parents and dumped out candy and chowed. I was surprised at how much Ava loved celebrating Halloween. I can't describe the cuteness of a lil nugget trick or treating and being extra goofy. I really really loved watching Luke's wildest dreams come true. Candy, friends, grandparents, and walking the neighborhood was bliss for him. On our way home he said, "Mom I had two Halloweens, I love Halloween."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Five Bresees said...

So cute!! I was surprised how much Lily enjoyed it too :)

White Family said...

CUTE costumes! I L.O.V.E. LOVE Luke's hair by the way. It is very Efron and makes me want to grow Chase's hair out so I can copy. He's such a stud! You're looking GREAT Jenna! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Halloween.

tempppo said...

THat looks like fun. I am jealous of your pictures, and your experience. (Our baby boy!! was born Halloween afternoon, so our church friends took the girls out and I only got to see them for a few minutes and forgot to take pictures.)

It is fun to see how much the little ones enjoy these things. Your descriptions are so great, I can really imagine Ava dancing and being crazy. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...