Oct 25, 2010

My little turkey, ham and cheeser sandwich




Posted by PicasaI had to post these pictures of ham butt. She has Kreed wrapped around her finger more than usual. He even said, "How about we buy her a puppy for her second birthday." Wowza,  he is whipped. I convinced him to get a chihuahua the first time and it is up to Ava Kate to do it a second time.
As much as these kids drive me bonkers and are super busy/whiny/tornadoes. I love them so much. They bring me so much happiness and I am kinda obsessed. Ava had her first go around at nursery and she just walked in and didn't look back. No tears and no thought of me. After church the nursery leader told me she is a handful and that she rules the nursery and pushes kids around. She also said she liked her because she is feisty. Today she walked in with our neighbors fake deer and was calling it her doggie. How did she sneak the big plastic animal by us?
This month has been none so good to us. With Job ups and downs and mostly downs, seeing my hubbs work his tiny toosh off every night for less than usual is hard. But I am so thankful that he has determination to get up everyday and work. Today he called me and told me that he had been in an accident and my heart sank. I immediately thought the worst. He is okay but his car took a beating. Luckily one of my friends was over and loaded my kids in her car so I could go pick him up. I am thankful for good friends and parents that kept calling every hour to see how we were. Most importantly I am thankful my husband is safe.
This Sunday our Bishop said that we shouldn't be so foolish to think that when things are bad that it will last forever and that when things are good we shouldn't be so foolish to think it will last forever. That was really comforting to me. It seems like everyone I know has been somehow affected by this craptastic economical state, people who are good and faithful and so so deserving. I know that things get better and out of bad ALWAYS comes good, but sometimes it is hard to see the full plan. So I know things work out and this is a tiny devastion or stumbling block. I am so grateful for healthy kids and man and a great circle of family and friends. I mean who needs money anyway, if it wasn't for Ava's shoe fetish I know I wouldn't care. :>.


8 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey Jenna we miss you guys. Send me an email.

Rachel said...

cute pictures :)
I hear you on the job loss and car loss. :( Dave got in an accident in our van a couple weeks ago and luckily everyone was ok but the van was not. It won't be coming home. We need some good luck for our men! I loved what Bishop said too. I liked how he said that we didn't come to earth to earn money and do things like that, but to work on our testimonies... that hit home with me too.

Trista said...

I'm sorry to hear about Kreed's accident. If you guys ever need a ride or to borrow our car, you're welcome to it.

Five Bresees said...

I'm with you. Glad your family is ok...and your kids are beyond adorable!

Britany said...

sorry to hear about the accident! Let me know if you guys need anything! Family is super important Jenna, and your is so super duper cute!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

I saw your hubs yesterday. I only talked to him for a minute. My sister and I went off to a work out class and then I was dealing with my kids. I am sorry about your car.

Jennifer said...

I love the little daddy daughter pics! So sweet! That stinks Kreed got in an accident. Glad he's okay! The videos are so funny of little Ava! Miss you guys!

Bethany said...

Man, that stinks about the job situation. Sounds like he and Joe have been in the same boat! And an accident, too! Things can only go up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...