On the flip side she still looks darling. Is all girl. Cares for her babies so good all day. She is very domestic and maternal when she is not trying to slice your skin open . She loves dogs, babies and banannas.She is a mini hoarder, I find her random stashes in drawers, strollers and such, but whenever I ask for my phone she says PHONE and goes into a bag/stash and pulls it out for me-little smarty hoarder. She spits out sentences all the time and at least one of the words is understandable. She melts our hearts and kreed and I find ourselves totally in love with her antics.
Oct 19, 2010
The video says it all
Ava will be 18 months tomorrow, Hello nursery! She is quite the terror diva that you might expect from a pampered and adored princess. She is really hard for me right now. When it comes to fits she throws down better than most. She is very needy and wants to do EVERYTHING that I am doing. She loves to scream in the car and pull out your eyeballs. Whoever said kids 19 months apart was going to be OK was WRONG!
On the flip side she still looks darling. Is all girl. Cares for her babies so good all day. She is very domestic and maternal when she is not trying to slice your skin open . She loves dogs, babies and banannas.She is a mini hoarder, I find her random stashes in drawers, strollers and such, but whenever I ask for my phone she says PHONE and goes into a bag/stash and pulls it out for me-little smarty hoarder. She spits out sentences all the time and at least one of the words is understandable. She melts our hearts and kreed and I find ourselves totally in love with her antics.
On the flip side she still looks darling. Is all girl. Cares for her babies so good all day. She is very domestic and maternal when she is not trying to slice your skin open . She loves dogs, babies and banannas.She is a mini hoarder, I find her random stashes in drawers, strollers and such, but whenever I ask for my phone she says PHONE and goes into a bag/stash and pulls it out for me-little smarty hoarder. She spits out sentences all the time and at least one of the words is understandable. She melts our hearts and kreed and I find ourselves totally in love with her antics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is the cutest video ever! Lily hasn't started saying "no" to me yet, but I'd imagine it's not too far behind. Your kids are so adorable!!
Where did you get the new camera? Ava kinda reminds me of her cousin.........you have good times to come.
Ha Ha Ha she is def the diva thats for sure, but so dang cute. This post totally made me laugh. I just remembered her fit at Kats and ya i am laughing now:)
Hahahahaha! That video is hilarious! I love her "NO!" as she holds onto her gloss like it's oxygen and slaps your hand away. TOTAL GIRL! I love it!
Post a Comment