Dec 8, 2010

Puss N Bootz

My friend Trista bought Ava Kate these fuzzy boots for Christmas and I love them.

I found this cute picture of her wearing the same shirt as a above last November. Why won't it turn?


Watching Tangled. Thank you Andrew for the link! Luke watches it twice a day.

I made a cute belt but she kept pulling it down and I can't find my camera, AGAIN. So the result is bad pictures of my mouse. She can be a tiny terror and the sweetest of angels all in a five minute span, and boy do I love her when she is being good.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrew said...

I am glad that it worked.

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trista said...

That pic of her in her boots makes me happy! Matthew's little girlfriend! :)

tempppo said...

I love that Ava is sitting as far away from Luke as possible on the chair! Classic.

Bethany said...

Looks like our seconds are both little, redheaded stinkers! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...