Jan 31, 2011
Post Worthy
After the train park my parents let me roam P.V. Mall while they tended my chicken tenders. When I walked in this is what I saw. A very common occurrence. Ava on a throne on the counter while my dad made salsa. She had yogurt and a juice box and would yell at him if she dropped either. She has easily made Grandpa her life long slave and favorite person. The only problem is she tells us to go go go and screams when it's time to go home, and screams the whole way home. Last week she was LI-TER-A-LLY dying when we told her it was time to go and the instant Kreed put her in my dads arms she stopped. She is sassy and sweet and knows that she can get away with murder and still be adored by them.
And that is what happens to her hair when she rips and throws her ponytail out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love this!
Thanks for the note on the hair-- I really thought you'd just given her a mohawk! :)
I love hearing your descriptions of your children. Also, loved the mohawk. I put a ponytail in Naomi's hair a few days ago, and then her dad put another one in directly in front, and by the end of the hair styling fit, poor little girl had 4 pony tails sticking straight up, all in a line down the middle of her head!
hahaha love it!!
Post a Comment