Jan 23, 2011

Wonder Boy

Lil Wonder boy is such a joy. He made the transition into primary no big deal, he obeys most of the time and oh yeah he potty trained himself in a matter of days in November. That is the gift that keeps on giving. No diapers to bed, no accidents, and he gave up the bottle without looking back. I always underestimate him as he continues to shine. I guess I am still fearful of the "dark days" aka Luke under 27 months. And I don't quite believe that he is reformed, although he is. Something seriously changed in him for the better when he was 27 months. I would like to say it was my amazing and perfect mothering skills, or a gluten free diet but none of that is true. A changed man is he. He is fun and bright and very cuddly. He is now the EASY child that can go anywhere with me and is a sweet companion. Right now he is very social and asks to start school daily. He loves to play Candy Land, watch Ben10 and loves anything superhero/fighting. I think that I love the age 3!



                          Now what to do about Firecracker?.............

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Haha, I am feeling the EXACT same way with my kids...

mary said...

3 year olds are the BEST. and i'm loving his long locks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...