Hey! In answer to your question, I used to HATE it when people would ask if they are my kids. Now, I usually get "Where'd the red hair come from?" or you get someone telling you a long-winded story about how they have some distant relative that has red hair. The craziest thing is when they ask if they're twins. Like just because they both have red hair, it deletes the two year difference in age. I love red heads though. I wonder if my brown hair will pull through on this next baby or if it will be 3 red heads :) Hope you guys are doing well!
3 comments:
So cute!!
Hey! In answer to your question, I used to HATE it when people would ask if they are my kids. Now, I usually get "Where'd the red hair come from?" or you get someone telling you a long-winded story about how they have some distant relative that has red hair. The craziest thing is when they ask if they're twins. Like just because they both have red hair, it deletes the two year difference in age. I love red heads though. I wonder if my brown hair will pull through on this next baby or if it will be 3 red heads :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Love it! I will have to break down someday and take the kids to the museum. I know they would love it:)
Post a Comment