I love popcorn but the microwave butter makes my stomach hurt. We have been making our own every other day (and it shows on our carpet). Just pour, pop on popcorn setting, drizzle and salt.
*update* Just made it, just ate it, just LOVED it! Chase and Landon were close to spilling each other's blood over the bowl and after every kernel was devoured Chase begged for more. We will be making more tonight. Again, thanks SO much for sharing! This has changed our lives;)
4 comments:
No way!? I love this! We are HUGE popcorn fanatics around our house. I'm so trying this right now! Thanks for the recipe/idea!
*update* Just made it, just ate it, just LOVED it! Chase and Landon were close to spilling each other's blood over the bowl and after every kernel was devoured Chase begged for more. We will be making more tonight. Again, thanks SO much for sharing! This has changed our lives;)
What a good idea!!
what? You can make your own micro popping bag? wow! How much (kernals and oil) do you put in the paper bag? that is so cool!
Post a Comment