Apr 8, 2011

All about your heart


Me and my main man

Today we celebrate our fifth* My wedding day was HANDS down the best day I have ever had. It was like a fairytale for me. To me everything was perfect. EVERYTHING. I was unaware if anything wasn't. Everyday since then has been pure bliss and happiness....NOT. I have experienced some of the worst days of my life after. Good thing I have him by my side. Someone asked me last week how it was getting married to someone I hardly knew at the time. When we were dating it felt like we were long time friends because I had NEVER felt so comfortable around someone. Also, I have liked growing up together these past years. Lessons we learn at the same time and experiencing the firsts together. I love who Kreed is and who he wants to be. I love how he is always trying to better himself. I admire his work ethic and his intelligence. I love how he loves both our families. I love how he loves me sooo much. I think the best feeling in the world is having someone so intimately and genuinely love all of you and loving them back. 

4 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Congrats guys!!!

The Brown Family said...

perfectly said. we are coming up on our 5th and i just love being married more and more each year. it is the biggest blessing in my life ! ocngrats to you guys and your cute family!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

happy anniversary, next month will be our 5th and i can't believe how fast it has gone and the blessings we have had.

Bethany said...

This is a sweet post. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...