
We gave poor Jerry milk one day and now he whines at our door for Luke to come out. I am not sure why, but Jerry loves Luke. Luke lays with him under the tramp, jumps with him trapped inside the tramp, holds his neck and loves on him way too much. Through it all Jerry never runs away. He even got into Luke's room "all by himself mom".
5 comments:
My mom would not allow animals in the house, but I would always sneek them in when I was little. She said that anytime I got caught with a cat I would put my hands on my hips and say that I was just taking the cat out, as if the cat had snuck in the house. One time the momma kitty even had kittens in my crib. I am jealous of Luke's Jerry.
third picture up is such a little kreed!
I love her little dress!
So cute! My boys would love an animal... Not sure I'm up for another one yet:)
Jenna, I bought my curl stick at Target for like $20. It is awesome! I don't remember the brand, but it is pink with a black base. I can curl Holly's whole head in 5 minutes and her curls last all day. I did my own hair in Vegas and it lasted all night and was still curled the next day perfectly. So, yes, I highly recommend it! Your kids are darling, btw. Getting so big!
Post a Comment